Location: Madelia, Minnesota (HQ) Serving all of southern Minnesota
Level: Mid level
Salary: based on experience
We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery materials to the job site. You will be tasked with driving trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team in order to plan routes and deliveries.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering materials to job site
- Log hours and mileage
- Coordinate with other team members
- Be on time everytime
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Report mechanical problems
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience
- Must have a valid Class A CDL License
- At least 2 years driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must pass background check
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Strong communication skills
Fill out this form and upload your resume for consideration.