Location: Madelia, Minnesota (HQ) Serving all of southern Minnesota
Salary: based on experience
We are looking for an experienced and responsible landscaper to join our team. This landscape foreman will be the main point of contact on the job site and oversee operations.
This position is critical to the success of a project.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Landscape Foreman
- Manage a crew
- Ensure projects are on budget and on time
- Keep homeowner informed of the projects progress
- Always be kind and professional in front of customer
- Organize the order and delivery of correct materials for projects
- Handle changes to the project with eagerness
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience
- Previous experience in landscaping 3+ years
- Must pass background check
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong aptitude for leadership
- Able to work independently
Fill out this form and upload your resume for consideration.