Location: Madelia, Minnesota (HQ) Serving all of southern Minnesota
Salary: based on experience
We are looking for an experienced and responsible lawn care professional to join our team. The ideal candidate for this lawn care technician position will be comfortable operating lawn maintenance equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, and blowers.
Will need to apply chemicals to lawns in accordance with safe handling procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Lawn Care Technician
- Operate push or riding lawnmowers; may operate heavier tractor equipment or ATV if needed
- Spread fertilizer, plant food, mulch, and other materials
- Remove weeds and dead plants; prune overgrown limbs and leaves
- Operate string trimmer and edger to remove overgrowth and keep outdoor area tidy
- Use leaf blower to clear walkways and pedestrian areas after lawn maintenance
- Rake fallen leaves and remove debris
- Remove tree limbs, overgrowth, and other hazards
- Properly store and handle all equipment and tools
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience
- Previous experience in lawn care and mainetenace or groundskeeping a plus
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Must be able to operate lawn maintenance equipment such as lawnmowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, etc.
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
Fill out this form and upload your resume for consideration.